• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale SOLD!! 2010 KTM 990 SMT SOLD!!!!

OldTLSDoug

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Bike is in excellent shape, all maintenance is current, about 2k till oil change is due. Spare parts. Has Rottweiller intake, Arrow Slip on exhaust, Cannisterectomy, SAS removed, KTM Ergo seat,

chain and sprockets in great shape, 14288 miles and climbing. Great motorcycle.

$7000 or best offer. This is a sweet bike, I just need to move her along as she has been made redundant by my latest arrivals. My loss is your gain, it is fairly well versed at dirt roads as well.

IMG_0478(1).JPG

IMG_0479(1).JPG

IMG_0481(1).JPG

Last edited:
Looks like she is soon to be in my past. I am curious about the 990 about to be released, the 890 is a sweet motor, so I have high hopes for the new one. But, I am not in the market for one.

Didn't think this would last long! Good for you!

You boys don't need this bike you just want it. Who can blame you, and who ever said we needed one in order to justify buying one? That's ridiculous. When we get excited about something we jump on it and go! Motorcycles are an emotional thing. And the Old tls doug seems to have a bunch of highly loveable bikes.

Back