• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD: 2015 Suzuki Burgman w/ sidecar

Reaction score
First Name
Jan
Last Name
Daub
Rig has sold on sidecar.com, is on its way to a new home in Illinois. Thanks for looking.

Uploaded files:

• 006.jpg

Last edited:
Can the sidecar be taken off and put back on without too much effort? Will it cruse on highway? Does side car have brake and how is braking? I will check out YT videos.
Nice rig.

Windmill, yes, you could remove the sidecar but most sidecarists don't. Not worth the hassle plus sidecaring is too much fun once you get into it.
Keep two wheels for canyon carving, the sidecar for hauling stuff, people or pets. Or be the hit of the rally when you show up with a pony keg in the sidecar.

Have had the rig up to 80 mph, not its max speed but I chickened out. Don't need a speeding ticket.

The sidecar does have a brake linked with the rear wheel brake.

Has automatic transmission. Left hand lever is rear brake and sidecar brake. Right hand lever is front brake. Twist-n-Go throttle.

While you could take this rig cross country, it is an ideal grocery getter, grand kid hauler or dog carriage. Thanks for looking.

It's the 650 and not the 400, correct? I see no markings stating either.

Can the sidecar be taken off and put back on without too much effort? Will it cruse on highway? Does side car have brake and how is braking? I will check out YT videos.
Nice rig.
Your pooch would look great in the sidecar, especially if she'd stay in.

Timing is terrible! Right in my neighborhood and I don't have the funds. Just what I want!!

Interested in a 2021 XMAX 300 trade??

Last edited:
Hey Jerry, sorry sounds like my situation too often.
Have a fly-n-ride gentleman coming in next Tuesday. If funds and title exchange hands, will remove the posting.

Just by chance I was passing by your neighborhood yesterday and saw it on the opposite side of the road,
I'm not a sidecar guy, but nice rig indeed.👍

Last edited:
Back