• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale SOLD -- 2018 Honda CRF250L Rally - like new

randypower

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
IMG_20210203_181631.jpg

For sale is my 250L Rally. It has only 252 miles on it though that will increase slightly as I ride it around the neighborhood every few days. Always adult-owned and garage-kept.

Other than a couple of minor scratches in the plastics, it is like new. I think it's the best color scheme. It looks and rides smooth like butter. Everything is stock. Clear title in hand.

Asking $4,500 here on TWT. I'm in Spring Branch, Texas just north of San Antonio. I'd be happy to answer any questions or take additional photos if desired.

Thanks,
-Randy
IMG_20210203_181605.jpg

IMG_20210203_181616.jpg

IMG_20210203_181622.jpg

IMG_20210203_181643.jpg

IMG_20210203_181701.jpg

IMG_20210203_181716 B-MINUS.jpg

IMG_20210203_181721.jpg

IMG_20210203_181738.jpg

IMG_20210203_181752.jpg

Last edited:
I had a lot of fun with mine. There were times I regretted getting rid of it. GLWS.

Randy - Compared to the XT250, which did you prefer? Wendy is still on the XT, but the frame and power are a little small for her. I would like to get her on something 'a little bigger' (frame and seat height, not necessarily engine size).

Was this model affected by the recall described below:

Thanks!

Was this model affected by the recall described below:

Thanks!
I checked the VIN on the Honda web site and no issues were listed. I'm fairly certain the PO did not have any recalls performed, so i don't think it needed anything in the first place.

Randy - Compared to the XT250, which did you prefer? Wendy is still on the XT, but the frame and power are a little small for her. I would like to get her on something 'a little bigger' (frame and seat height, not necessarily engine size).
In that case, it's probably a perfect change for Wendy. Come over and let her swing a leg over it, whether you're interested in mine or not. It's not super tall with the stock suspension.

That's a beautiful bike - wow. Too bad the 300 doesn't come with that livery this year. Good deal too!

I will vouch for Randy as a moto seller. I bought a bike from him sight unseen. He is truthful, honest, and generous.

The difference between "truthful and honest" is: "Honesty and truthfulness are not the same thing. Being honest means not telling lies. Being truthful means actively making known all the full truth of a matter. Lawyers must be honest, but they do not have to be truthful."

And more importantly, in my opinion I feel that he is a friend after the sale. A rare commodity.

I will vouch for Randy as a moto seller. I bought a bike from him sight unseen. He is truthful, honest, and generous.

The difference between "truthful and honest" is: "Honesty and truthfulness are not the same thing. Being honest means not telling lies. Being truthful means actively making known all the full truth of a matter. Lawyers must be honest, but they do not have to be truthful."

And more importantly, in my opinion I feel that he is a friend after the sale. A rare commodity.
Wow Kiko. What a kind gesture. That means so much. I'm sincerely grateful. Funny, i came home and told my wife that more important than the super smooth transaction with you, I made a great new friend. I can't wait to ride with you one day and I hope you send us pictures of wherever you take that XT.

Eres un amigo de coraza.

Congrats. 300 time.

Rally or regular?
Yeah! Rally ABS. I like the extra bits on the Rally and this is a bike i hope to have for a long while. I can't wait but I have to. It's very frustrating.

My buddy commented that now i will have to walk everywhere until the 300 arrives in late April. Maybe I'll get in shape!

Back