• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

***SOLD*** 2019 Honda CRF 250 L (Almost NEW!)

Reaction score
I'm selling a 2019 Honda CRF 250L. It only has 195 miles on it and has not reached its first service yet. I bought it to ride trails with a friend who had to sell his. I have no need for it now. It has a few upgrades which are listed below. It was ridden on the trails only one time and the other miles were on the street. I'm selling it for $5,000 so my loss is your gain! PM if interested!

2019 CRF 250 L
Pro-Taper bars
ROX Adjustable Risers
Bajaworx Rally Windscreen
Tusk Aluminum Handguards
Tusk Rear Rack
Factory Suspension reworked by Gravett Racing (factory suspension was very soft before rework)

CRF2.jpg

CRF3.jpg

CRF4.jpg

Last edited:
I looked at the 450 but the service intervals was a deal breaker for me. 1,000 mile oil changes I believe and top end rebuild at 24k if I’m not mistaken.

Man, that is a nice bike. Throw some doubletake mirrors on it and its ready to go. Where is it located?

Had I not just bought a Husky FE 450, I'd buy this. The 600 mile service intervals on the Husky make me miss the the CRF250L.

What tires are those?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice bike. Gravett Racing does awesome work - very needed mod.... Normally modd are personal preference and do Not add much value. In this case everyone knows the suspension is almost not rideable soft.

Suspension was set up for around 180 but the rear preload could be adjusted for someone heavier or lighter.

Back