• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD Bell Star Carbon Airtrix

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
SOLD

I've had this helmet hanging on my wall since I bought it in 2014... One of the nicest helmets I've ever seen, super light, very trick all the way around. Reason it's hanging on the wall? I bought the wrong size! Figured I'd sell it... SIZE MEDIUM, WEIGHT 3.41 lb. Here's what a "Helmet Seller" has to say...
Bell Star Carbon Circuit of the Americas MotoGP Limited Edition Helmet
Circuit of The Americas (COTA) and Bell Helmets have partnered to create a limited quantity of commemorative Texas-themed Star Carbon helmets. For the first time ever, motorsports fans will have the opportunity to own a special edition helmet complete with custom artwork honoring the Lone Star State from Chris Wood, founder and creative director of Airtrix. From the ultra-light Carbon Composite Shell to the super stable aerodynamic profile, every form and function of the Star Carbon has been designed to make you lighter, faster, and stronger. The Star Carbon also features a brand new head form based on Bell's popular RS-1 for superior comfort and fit . Bell’s Velocity Flow Ventilation system keeps you cool in the heat of battle while the Contour Cut Cheekpads cradle your head in comfort.

Features:
  • Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
  • Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
  • Super lightweight all-carbon fiber shell
  • Brand new head form based on our popular RS-1 for superior comfort and fit
  • Removable and washable X-Static XT2 silver-lined anti-microbial liner.
  • Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
  • 3Mode Shield for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
  • NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
  • Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
  • Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
  • Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
  • Five year warranty
  • Snell M2010 and DOT Certified
SO, the retail price is $699.95... I'll sell it for $300... Excellent condition, new pads inside. Comes with Pro helmet bag, and a new in wrapper clear screen. Even the clear screen has the COTA track diagram decal on it, and so does the smoked screen. Really a neat looking helmet, and in perfect condition.... If you want to see more pictures, or want to talk about it, shoot me a PM. PS... These aren't available any more.

Sold

Last edited:
SORRY!
SO, the retail price is $699.95... I'll sell it for $300... Excellent condition, new pads inside. Comes with Pro helmet bag, and a new in wrapper clear screen. Even the clear screen has the COTA track diagram decal on it, and so does the smoked screen. Really a neat looking helmet, and in perfect condition.... If you want to see more pictures, or want to talk about it, shoot me a PM.

I sure hope next owner also just uses it for display. That's a beauty.

I bought one, took it out of the box, and tried it on. Has to be one of the best fitting helmets I have ever owned. But, I wrapped it back up and put it back in the box. It's just too good looking to risk a rock ding, much less going down on it, while riding.

I bought one, took it out of the box, and tried it on. Has to be one of the best fitting helmets I have ever owned. But, I wrapped it back up and put it back in the box. It's just too good looking to risk a rock ding, much less going down on it, while riding.
What size was yours? If it was a LARGE, Ill trade you!!! If mine fit, I'd be wearing it!

Back