• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - Kendon Dual Rail Stand Up Trailer (3 bike option)

FiddyK

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
*** SOLD ***

Selling my 2008 Kendon Dual Rail Stand Up Trailer. Overall good shape. Has upgraded LED lights and wiring, spare tire and ramp (not shown, forgot to include in pics). I also added a quick detach Risk Racing Lock-N-Load, which works with dirt bikes/dual sports. Pulls great. Rear section folds up, then you stand the trailer up in the garage and move it around on casters. I installed new casters earlier this year. Bill of sale provided.

Asking $1,400. Located in Round Rock.

Edit: I need garage space (added a golf cart), and would like it gone this weekend. $1,200 to a TWTer.

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0098 (1).jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

Last edited:
How do you like the Risk Racing setup. Got this as a present but haven't put on yet. Really nice little set up you have.

It's one of those "why didn't I think of that" contraptions. So simple, yet secure. Obviously it won't work on big bikes, but I'd be comfortable putting up to a 690 dual sport or so on it. Really the Risk setup as is on my trailer is for ideally for a 450 mxer or under, due to space. I suppose you could make others work, but depends on what the other two on the trailer are.

I would have loved to had seen this in March. The one I found was older and more expensive. GLWS

I need garage space (added a golf cart) and would like it gone this weekend. $1,200 to a TWTer.

Back