• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD: Mighty Hauler 1000M RV Motorcycle Carrier/Lift

Reaction score
Selling this sturdy motorcycle carrier for Motorhomes. Must pick up in Ft. Worth. I used it once, now have a pick up "toad" to put 2 bikes in.
The price will be cheap because you'll need a couple of small sections of square tubing. This is to make it a 3 point hitch.
Works great, manual "pump jack". Go to mightyhauler.com for research if interested.

MH2.JPG
MH1.jpg

Would you feel comfortable putting a Hayabusa on it? It's right at 500 naked and without me on it

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

I didn't see a price, maybe I'm blind. Now I see $500 in the title and $1000 OBO in the thread.

Selling this sturdy motorcycle carrier for Motorhomes. Must pick up in Ft. Worth. I used it once, now have a pick up "toad" to put 2 bikes in.
The price will be cheap because you'll need a couple of small sections of square tubing. This is to make it a 3 point hitch.
Works great, manual "pump jack". Go to mightyhauler.com for research if interested.

MH2.JPG
MH1.jpg
Do you still have this hauler for sale?

I am interested in your motorcycle carrier if it is still available. Please let me know. I'm not sure how this site works but you can email me at hildreth@netptc.net if you need to. Thanks.
Russ Hildreth

MH2.JPG
MH1.jpg
It’s $500

MH2.JPG
MH1.jpg
Do you still have this lift available?

Back