• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD!!!! Moto Fizz Bag - Medium ($150)

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Medium Moto Fizz bag, used once, where it mostly rode in my buddy's trailer. Bought a top case for the FJR, so don't need it anymore. They run around $240 at Aerostitch, I'll let this one go for $150. Comes with everything a new one has, and has been stored in the house the whole time I've had it.

Local pickup in the Austin area; if you need it shipped, we'll figure out something reasonable.

79B345CB-330E-4CF6-B9A5-3D266D5EADB6.jpeg
D6D532F3-9AC1-4A96-9B4C-B85E919CD15D.jpeg
BAF1B941-883F-4726-BCC4-8212B8B23292.jpeg

Last edited:
This is a great bag. I have the exact same bag now, stealing it from my wife after wearing out my xl version of the same. Just gotta have the rain cover for weather as they don't begin to resist water. What a beautiful FJR! Looks like one fun setup.

Might want to keep it, you'll find ways to fill it up. :D

DSCN3030_zps28gollyp-L.jpg

On the other hand, if you get rid of it, it'll force you to travel with less, which is also a good thing.

This is a great bag. I have the exact same bag now, stealing it from my wife after wearing out my xl version of the same. Just gotta have the rain cover for weather as they don't begin to resist water. What a beautiful FJR! Looks like one fun setup.

Honestly, I haven't used it in many years, after I bought the hard case second hand, and already in that same poopy color! Eight years ago, in NM:

1655738974642.png

Might want to keep it, you'll find ways to fill it up. :D

View attachment 323602

On the other hand, if you get rid of it, it'll force you to travel with less, which is also a good thing.

I was going to use it for a trip out west in September, but between a pretty decent sized Kuryakyn roll bag, and this Nelson Rigg I picked up last week, I'll have more than enough.

1655739029657.png

Now is not the time for folks to be worrying about bags I guess. I've sold off about half our bags, pads, sleeping bags etc. But the moto fizz is still an and bike favorite. The alt rider waterproof stuff is great for wet weather long trips but nothing beats the accessibility of the moto fizz.

Attachments

• moto clutter.jpg
    moto clutter.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 59
Now is not the time for folks to be worrying about bags I guess. I've sold off about half our bags, pads, sleeping bags etc. But the moto fizz is still an and bike favorite. The alt rider waterproof stuff is great for wet weather long trips but nothing beats the accessibility of the moto fizz.
I'm in no hurry to sell it. Have the closet space it's been taking up for the last 12 years...

If i did not have that exact bag id buy it :-) i word out the xxl model. Only took about 240k miles

I have that same bag and want to brag on it too. Someone is going to get a good one!

Here I am with it back in 2008 and i am still using it. I bet I have close to 50,000 miles of it on the bike. its a great bag and I like it more as a back rest so I find reasons to pack clothes in it vs. the side bags. (i'm a pack rat).

i-RqMQCDx-L.jpg

I have that same bag and want to brag on it too. Someone is going to get a good one!

Here I am with it back in 2008 and i am still using it. I bet I have close to 50,000 miles of it on the bike. its a great bag and I like it more as a back rest so I find reasons to pack clothes in it vs. the side bags. (i'm a pack rat).

View attachment 323718

Holy crap you have a lot of stuff on that bike! :eek2:

toss the tail box. They are always too far back on a bike, and tall. You can only stuff em with really light items. But somebody makes money on them and then we are tempted to carry too much. Good luck at the gas station if it gets off center on ya. Perfect for hauling on the freeway cross country. Not so good when the road turns into mountain passes :-)

toss the tail box. They are always too far back on a bike, and tall. You can only stuff em with really light items. But somebody makes money on them and then we are tempted to carry too much. Good luck at the gas station if it gets off center on ya. Perfect for hauling on the freeway cross country. Not so good when the road turns into mountain passes :-)

I'll consider it. Wait, no I won't!

1656009145829.png

1656009215877.png

1656009262371.png

1656009296206.png

1656009342419.png

1656009378669.png

:trust:
:rofl::haha:

I grew up riding in Ca, then lived and rode in nv., mt and co. Just saying nobody used topboxes. Just a preference based on how and where you tour i guess. Even tankbags were pretty much a detriment where we rode.

I grew up riding in Ca, then lived and rode in nv., mt and co. Just saying nobody used topboxes. Just a preference based on how and where you tour i guess. Even tankbags were pretty much a detriment where we rode.

I like that one, with a small gym bag inside. I get to my nightly destination, pop the lid, pull the bag, close the lid, and I'm done!

I like that I can wear shorts and t-shirt under my suit. Suit comes off and goes in top box, boots on top of them. Helmet and gloves in the side bag and I can walk into a restaurant comfortable and not looking for a place to put my stuff. On top of all of that, my stuff is all locked up out of sight. Also helpful when you want stop and hike up a trail, you don't have to worry about the security of your stuff. Humanrace had his tent or sleeping bag (I can't remember which) stolen right in front of him out of his soft bag while he was 100 yards away taking pictures.

Back