• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold! Sold ! 2009 BMW F800GS For Sale-Sold! Sold!

Reaction score
Ready for something different. I am offering this 800 GS here first. This is an excellent bike in great condition. I am the 2nd owner and have owned it for nearly 3 years. It has a larger aftermarket windshield, hand guards, engine guard and a skid plate. Mileage 23376. Price $7550. If you are interested let me know as I will be putting it on Craigslist soon. 979-836-2610 leave a message.

Forgot to mention the Corbin seat.

be3a3e2a.jpg

nu5apypy.jpg

sa2ysuhy.jpg

ytanupa8.jpg

by9y6e6y.jpg

ubese8ed.jpg

seguheme.jpg

2y5asape.jpg

tepepyna.jpg

ajumesa7.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 2009 BMW F800GS For Sale- Ready for Spring

Man that seat looks might comfortable. Good price and color somebody should jump on this and take a cruise over to Colorado on her. KP

*twitch*

*twitch*

You wouldn't take a 2005 Speed Triple for partial trade, would you?

You're selling WHAT? :eek2: So whatcha gonna chase me around on now? :nana: :lol2:
Seriously though, ridden many a mile with 4j on that GS, very nice and well taken care of bike. It's gonna make someone a happy :rider: !

20130915_142914_zps964f7b0d.jpg

Last edited:

*twitch*

*twitch*

You wouldn't take a 2005 Speed Triple for partial trade, would you?

I just happen to see this, Good , see if you both,can work it out, f800 good ride.

These bikes are very versatile for highway, backroads and dirt roads. I had one just like it - same year and color. It was a great bike, and I should have kept it!

Price drop, pm me or call....Offers considered.

Back