• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

(SOLD) Zumo XT, new in box

JustJohn

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Got it for Christmas, but not using it. Still in original packaging. $350 includes shipping.

Zumo XT.jpg

Great price, $50 less than when Garmin has a sale. GLWS.

Last edited:
Got it for Christmas, but not using it. Still in original packaging. $350 includes shipping.

Zumo XT.jpg
Where are you located? I might be interested. Also, what's in the box?

Curious if you're using something else, like car play or the like on one of those units that relies on screen mirroring of your phone? I've been looking at the Chinesium ones online that also include TPMS and front and rear cameras. While I like the ease of use of a Garmin, like turn by turn stuff and dynamic map view changes, I wonder if the roads still disappear quickly anytime you zoom out to a larger view. There's lots to love and hate about both kinds of units, so I'm still on a fence.

I'm over in Eden, close to San Angelo. The box contains the Zumo, motorcycle mount with hardware, motorcycle power cable, USB cable and documentation. I haven't removed these items from the box, but will do so if you need additional pics. The attached pic of the back of the box lists additional features.

I'm currently using the integrated BMW navigator VI on my RT, so I haven't really figured out a use for the Zumo. Should probably mount it on the dirt bike, but I don't ride it enough to justify a new gps!

Zumo.jpg

I'm currently using the integrated BMW navigator VI on my RT, so I haven't really figured out a use for the Zumo. Should probably mount it on the dirt bike, but I don't ride it enough to justify a new gps!
Not sure how the Nav VI mounts on the RT, but I know on the K1600, you can mount the XT in the same spot as the BMW unit.
The BMW and Garmin mounts are the same, you just need to run power for the XT.

I'm Southwest of Fort Worth, close to San Angelo in central TX. I might be in Benbrook in a couple weeks.

If you bring it to Fort Worth in two weeks I will take it. I would prefer a face to face meeting. Let me know if this works for you.

I responded to your ad on Facebook as well two days ago. I can pick it up tomorrow just let me know.

Back