• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold

Please note this is a Showcase Edition which includes crash bars, saddle bag, kick stand extension as well as the following:

Class leading state-of-the-art technology including:

– 2nd generation TFT instruments

– 6 riding modes, including Off-Road Pro

– Optimized cornering ABS and cornering traction control

– IMU and fully integrated technology system

– All LED lighting, including signature DRL headlight

– Intuitive switch cubes & 5-way joystick

– Illuminated backlit switches

– Torque-assist clutch

– Keyless ignition

– Cruise control

– USB charging socket

– Heated grips a

– World’s first motorcycle integrated GoPro control system, Triumph’s first turn-by-turn navigation system and Bluetooth phone and music operation (all enabled by an accessory Bluetooth connectivity module)

o Class leading specification and equipment

– Öhlins first-in-class long travel fully adjustable RSU

– Showa fully adjustable long travel forks

– Brembo twin M50 radial monobloc front calipers

– Crafted long-travel aluminium swingarm

– Dedicated Scrambler frame

– Adjustable, folding foot controls

– High-specification side laced wheels

– Category-first 21” front wheel, with adventure focused tubeless tyres

– Pirelli Scorpion Rally Tyres

Probably an OBS truck. I just don't have time to ride.
Careful you will end up with a room like this once you decide to just clean it up a little and change a couple of things we are in the middle of a 1996 OBS truck makeover ourselves

1666440819713.jpeg

Careful you will end up with a room like this once you decide to just clean it up a little and change a couple of things we are in the middle of a 1996 OBS truck makeover ourselves

1666440819713.jpeg
That's awesome. Good luck!. The truck will be for my son to use and this would be a great project to work on.

My father has the street version of this and Loves it. He came from a FJR1300 and even in his 80s can ride with the best of them.

Back