• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Spoakes special ride day

Post of photos of the area if you can… never been there.
If the "Super" loop includes the m/x track, it's a friendly track LAST time I was there. And I don't care for mx anymore. From what I remember there is some good ravens, 1st good, flat single track. Now the new stuff cut in, no clue!

I was there yesterday and got 3 laps in. Real good stuff, 99% new track that they somehow managed to make tighter than the old course. Plenty of fun to be had, except for the first guy through in the morning having to clear the 10 million cobwebs with his face (me). That’ll be a stifling ride in the heat as it sits. If any of the faster sections can be incorporated into the new stuff to break up the turns, it’ll be a great course. I’m glad I went, and the people working it did a great job.

Back