• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Suzuki DR350 DR 350 Wheel Set with Tires, Supermoto, Dual Sport

FiddyK

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
I really don't want to ship these, so I'm going to make somebody a killer deal if you can pick up. These are the wheels off my 1995 Suzuki DR350SE that I'm parting out. They are in great shape and ready to bolt up. They have Kenda street biased tires already weighted and balanced, about 90% tread. Sprocket and discs included. Sprocket is a 48 tooth. Front and rear axles, spacers included.

If you can pick them up in the Round Rock / Austin area, I will let them go for $220. PayPal accepted.

I don't want to ship them. I am happy to store them until you get to the Austin area. I have other parts as well. Let me know if you are in need of anything. Street titled frame in great shape for $200. Have FMF exhaust, I'd make a great deal on that as well, along with a whole bottom end in good shape.

dr350_frontwheel_01.jpg

dr350_frontwheel_02.jpg

dr350_frontwheel_03.jpg

dr350_frontwheel_04.jpg

dr350_rearwheel_01.jpg

dr350_rearwheel_02.jpg

dr350_rearwheel_03.jpg

dr350_rearwheel_04.jpg

dr350_rearwheel_05.jpg

Back