• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tomball to New Ulm to Chappell Hill

dbdolan

Inactive Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Dolan
Desmo and I headed west in search of dirt roads, there were not that many until we got to New Ulm and found lots of gravel roads from there to Chappell Hill. Here are the pics....

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07002.jpg

Dead end, the road just ended....:doh:

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07006.jpg

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07008.jpg

Found lot's of gravel roads....

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07028.jpg

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07012.jpg

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07014.jpg

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07015.jpg

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07017.jpg

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07019.jpg

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07021.jpg

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07023.jpg

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07025.jpg

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07026.jpg

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07030.jpg

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07031.jpg

DSNewUlmprerun3-25-07033.jpg

Great pictures. I was so expecting to see a bike stuck in the mire in the next picture below "Dead End, The road just ended".

Glad you already scouted for this weekend. Guess that makes you point man!

R1200GSA said:
Great pictures. I was so expecting to see a bike stuck in the mire in the next picture below "Dead End, The road just ended".

Sometimes we push, stretch, and tear the envelope. Sometimes you like to just look at it.

DANNYROTH said:
Sometimes we push, stretch, and tear the envelope. Sometimes you like to just look at it.

Yes but having read some his more recent reports, Bryan is getting more and more adventurous...

Me... That is why I ride sweep and carry the camera!

It was one of those things were I just turned around due to it being a iffy whether or not it was someone's property.:doh:
As far as a point man, well I have been called worst things.

bullfrog said:
@Bryan

That is one :evil: MEAN :evil: looking KLR!!!
Hehe thanks for the comments guy's. Hey Bullfrog I ended up scrapping all the bed liner off the plastic due to it peeling off. I reapplied the bed liner but with lighter coats and this time I used 120 grit sand paper and really roughed it up and the paint and texture is much better, it seems to be holding up much better.

Back