• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TSCEC registration?

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Hey y’all, I’m looking to register for the Caprock enduro this month. On LiveLaps all I see is an event on Saturday, whereas I am looking to ride on Sunday. Can anyone point a bruthah in the right direction?

See if this helps.

1709687893171.png

Hey y’all, I’m looking to register for the Caprock enduro this month. On LiveLaps all I see is an event on Saturday, whereas I am looking to ride on Sunday. Can anyone point a bruthah in the right direction?
This is off the cuff, but the way I read it, its a 2 day event. Guess you're expected to ride both days?

There's phone numbers, I'd give them a call. But LiveLaps only has 16th as you said.

This is off the cuff, but the way I read it, it’s a 2 day event. Guess you're expected to ride both days?
After much pondering, I think I agree with you. Maybe I’ll call and ask if Sunday only is a possibility. It’s my birthday weekend, and west Texas on a dirt bike seems the right way to treat myself.

Isn't trailrider class not scored? Seems you could join it on Sunday. Maybe.

Caprock is a very excellent, fun event!!! You can ride Sat or Sun or both. Points are awarded for each day on a separate basis is my understanding. My experience is that any of the officers will gladly and quickly respond to ph calls or email. Email info for officers is shown on the TSCEC website. The website is very complete and informative. Great bunch of folks eager to help. Good luck.

You can ride Sat or Sun or both. Points are awarded for each day on a separate basis is my understanding. My experience is that any of the officers will gladly and quickly respond to ph calls or email. Email info for officers is shown on the TSCEC website. Great bunch of folks eager to help. Good luck.
Spoke to John this afternoon. Good guy. Yes, I can ride Sunday only. Looks like racing is on the agenda the next 2 weekends. Good times!

Spoke to John this afternoon. Good guy. Yes, I can ride Sunday only. Looks like racing is on the agenda the next 2 weekends. Good times!
While I'm recuperating from this stupid back surgery I am living vicariously through you and your kid's adventures. Have a great trip, its a different experience out there. :thumb: :thumb:

I’ll do my best to make any reports I write as exciting as possible!

Did you go. looks like a mess!

E447DB78-F39E-4ECC-BC77-51C81890794D.jpeg
Yuck.

I did not go. Turns out, trying to jump in to a race in west Texas at the last minute with minimal hotel and food access is a big challenge.
Glad I didn’t make it; there was a death in my girlfriend’s family that would have been terrible to be gone for. The hand of god kept me home, it seems.

Sorry for the family's loss. I and my two enduro buddy's were at hour 10 of the 11 hr drive to that event one year when we saw signs of severe rain. We called the hot line and found the event had been cancelled due to the conditions. Was a long day getting back home and unloaded. Awesome riding in good conditions but that caliche is a riding disaster when wet.

Back