• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT T-shirts

Texas T

LD Rider
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
*** As of this morning (9/30) the 2006 Pie Run is all that's left. I'll leave this up for another couple of days. ***

I had kept these thinking (wishing) that someday I could fit into them again, but it's never going to happen. I'm purging closets and so far I have 90+ shirts going to charity but I wanted to give fellow TWT riders a chance for these if there is any interest instead of having them wind up on the back of a construction worker in Phoenix. They are all single XL. If you want one, just message me and let me know which one. All I ask is that you reimburse me for the shipping. If there is interest I'll take the requests in the order that they come into my message box. If after a couple of days there's no interest at all they will go into the donation box. I had even considered saving them so @Squeaky could make me a little quilt of them, but I doubt that Brenda would want to see that in the house, so...

If there's a lot of interest I'll limit it to one shirt per person with the 1st message getting first choice and so on.

Although certainly not required, if you want to make a donation to TWT for any shirt that you get, it would be greatly appreciated.

COG shirt is spoken for.
Concours.jpg

(As of 9/30 this is still available) I'm going to guess that this is a fairly rare one.
twt 1f.jpg

twt 1b.jpg

This one is spoken for.
twt 2f.jpg

twt 2b.jpg

This one is now spoken for as well.
twt 3f.jpg

twt 3b.jpg

The following one is currently spoken for but I'll leave it posted for now.
twt 4f.jpg
twt 4b.jpg

Last edited:
I have one of the black ones like that with the Twisty sign on the back. One of my favorite shirts!

Just curious if there is there a store here where we could order these (or others), or were these all just a one time deal?
I am with @Weljo2001, I need something with a few more "X" in front of the "L".
I like the grey and black shirt designs and would like to have some.

I’d like the TWT twisty arrow shirt if it’s not yet spoken for. Will PM to coordinate payment for shipping.

If the Concours shirt is available, I’ll take it. No longer have the Concours, but lots of good memories. The COG is one of best brand oriented forums I have ever been associated with. Sending pm.

All, shipments have been processed and should be picked up tomorrow afternoon by the post office. You each have messages for payment and you are certainly welcome to wait until the shipment arrives before you send payment. I also gave you the tracking numbers but I forgot to give you my email for the paypal so I'll go back and do that now.

For anyone reading this far, I still have the 2006 Pie Run shirt available.

Just curious if there is there a store here where we could order these (or others), or were these all just a one time deal?
I am with @Weljo2001, I need something with a few more "X" in front of the "L".
I like the grey and black shirt designs and would like to have some.

I used to have an online store for folks to buy stuff. It cost me more to have the store than I was making from the store. So I ended it. Those shirts being sold by Brian all came from single production runs. Trying to maintain some kind of inventory is hard and expensive. So in the past I would do the pre-oder thing. It is a bit of a hassle on my end, so I haven't done it in a long time. I have mentioned over the years that anyone is free to come up with a design and sell some shirts, hats, banners, etc,... My only condition is that I get veto rights over the graphics to ensure that they match the spirit of the TWT site with regard to being family friendly and not obnoxious. I do not require donations from the profits, but they are certainly appreciated.

All, shipments have been processed and should be picked up tomorrow afternoon by the post office. You each have messages for payment and you are certainly welcome to wait until the shipment arrives before you send payment. I also gave you the tracking numbers but I forgot to give you my email for the paypal so I'll go back and do that now.

For anyone reading this far, I still have the 2006 Pie Run shirt available.
I got the COG shirt yesterday. Looks and fits great. Thanks very much. My Connie was a 99. WHat did you have?

I got the COG shirt yesterday. Looks and fits great. Thanks very much. My Connie was a 99. WHat did you have?
You're welcome. 2001. 5500 miles on it when I got it and 22500 when I sold it, which I never should have done because I now could use it up at the mountain place. The only reason I sold it was because the wife and I were doing more long distance touring and the Wing was just a lot more comfortable for that.

Bump.

The simultaneous pie run shirt is still available. All you have to pay for is my reimbursement on shipping. Even if you didn't attend that year it's still a good conversation starter.
:trust:

I miss being able to wear them, especially out here as they would generate comments / questions from the locals.

Back