• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Various free stuff for Motorcyling

Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Waugh
Okay, I have had a bit of a clear out, I am giving away the following items, First come gets it, no holds, will consider shipping some of the smaller lighter parts if the person pays shipping,.

Everything is located just north of Dallas in a town called Princeton (its on the 380 going east out of McKinney).

Updated 6/27/24 to show what is left

Tents (1 left)

I have a 2 man tent available, I have no idea if it is complete, but think it is.

IMG_4808.JPG

07 Honda CRF450X parts
These parts will fit almost any year of CRF450X that had a carburetor, there are 2 aftermarket front mudguards, 1 after market rear mudguard, a left and right aftermarket radiator shrouds and a complete original stock Honda exhaust (silencer and header) this all come of my 07, but these bikes didn’t change much so it will fit many other years and similar models.
IMG_4815.JPG

Last edited:
Back