• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wanted Ktm 300 found

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Miller
looking for 2012 or later Ktm 300xcw

Last edited:
I have a street legal '12 300XC I have been thinking about selling. It has '14 plastic, Seat Concepts seat, handguards, Pro Circuit pipe & silencer, skid plate, 250SX cdi, Pro Circuit cylinder and headView attachment 265778, EBD suspension, Scotts steering damper with BRP under mount, pivot pegs and more that I can't recall at the moment. It's not a W, but setup nicely for woods riding.

~Tony

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_90.jpg

I have an 08 XCW-E That will soon be going to market in VG condition.. Only reason for selling is I am not riding it and need to thin the herd.. BTW its the first year of E start..

Thanks for both the great offers but the search continues.

I have a 2014 Husqvarna TE300 I should probably part with. I haven't been to eager to part with it as they are just to expensive to replace. It has the full Kreft Suspension and about 130 hours on it. I'm up in the panhandle so it may be too far for you to consider. If you think you want to check it out let me know and I'll get you pictures or we could face time it. Thanks,

2012 with 150 hours she’s a little rough but for the price I’ll get it figured out

2012 with 150 hours she’s a little rough but for the price I’ll get it figured out
Hey, think of it this way, you will not feel anywhere near the guilt when you pitch that one down the first time some muddy or steep climb as you would have that first one you posted up that was so pristine
Maybe we will see you down at Zars Ranch some weekend

What you looking at for replacement. I ask because i believe we have similar taste in bikes.
I was mad at it the day I posted the image...produced a little spooge. The 300 motor is fantastic! Mine has ridiculous # of hours on it and still has great compression. I love the XR also, so different, but still has the lugabilty. I've been trying to pared down to one dual sport. Finally decided I don't have to choose just one.

Back