• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

West Texas Opportunity

Reaction score
Good morning, y’all. My name is Aaron Stech and I manage the eastern portions of Cibolo Creek Ranch in Presidio County.
A good friend of mine is a rider and turned me on to y’all’s site. I wanted to post some information about our facility to see if anyone would be interested in coming out to ride.
We have 36,000 acres of high desert terrain that borders Big Bend Ranch State Park. The ranch contains a massive dirt road system that can be seen on Google Earth. I manage a private group facility on the east side of the ranch. Here is a link to see our accommodations.

I’m running a group deal that runs through mid September. Minimum of 7 people. If you want to bring your own food and drinks (commercial kitchen on site), the rate is $425/person/day. If you’d like to utilize our chef and food, it’s $575/person/day. This gives your group a private resort and access to the entire ranch.
I can be reached at astech@cibolocreekranch.com; or 432-386-0012. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
Thanks for letting me post on here and I look forward to hosting anyone that wants to come out.

-AA

Beautiful place ... now if you'd just move the decimal one place to the left in the prices, it would be doable

Welcome to the site! That is a beautiful place. Although it's not cheap, I don't know that I'd argue it's out of line for the facilities provided - just out of range for a lot of folks and its WAY out there so it's not a quick 2-3 day stay type of trip. To make the trip worthwhile (at least for me) with the travel time it takes to get there, it would need to be a 4-5 day outing and that gets to be $1700 or so per person before travel costs, fuel, food, etc. That said, the "special" price seems to be aimed at offsetting the summer temps by ending in mid-September. Personally, I have no interest in riding out that way in the summer months, but curious what it would be to do something in the fall. Seems like it'd be a cool thing for a corporate / dealership event. I'm not associated with a dealership but I know a few owners. The Cibolo Ranch rates look to be about $100 higher in October than the summer months. Is Cinega Fort available outside of summer months and if so, do you have group rates for that?

Beautiful ! I had a friend stay there on a sales boondoggle one time and she spoke highly of the ranch. Thanks for extending the invitation !

Probably not. Riding a dirt bike in that area in July, August and Sept sounds like my nightmares
I love the area and try to make it out there every year but im more into bringing my small toy hauler or camping.

Our elevation does hold off some of the crazy heat. When Presidio and the river are hitting 110, we’ll stay at 95. And the pool helps ;) I’ve also had the idea to host a full blown event here. I’m on these roads everyday and it strikes me as a paradise for two wheels.

Anything to mitigate heat is a good thing and 95 is lightyears better than 110!. It just occurred to me that a few details that might help people plan are: (1) where is the nearest fuel opportunity? and (2) do you need a plated motorcycle? With 36,000 acres I imagine there isn't much need for public roadways to stay entertained.

This would definitely get my wife's attention !!! I remember seeing this on google earth years ago when looking for alternatives to El Dorado in Terlingua. Truly beautiful...

Sounds like a place for BMW MOA. Some of those folks still think GS's are dirt bikes. They can afford some crazy prices for rides. I'm from CO where I rode out my back door and onto single track through aspens and pines for miles. No cost for the Roosevelt national forest.

Mr Barrett stated it well. Beautiful place but not what most of us are looking for on a ride out there. We have been doing BB since the early 70s and Sept isn't one of the months we choose. And the LAST thing I want to do is have to prepare a good meal after a long day in the saddle,,,then clean up. Nope. We will take all that money and head to CO.

Would absolutely be a great base camp for my wife and her friends. Beautiful place, then do some Jeep riding,then lunch and relax. When I ride out of town we usually ride all day, have a beer,eat,shower,sleep repeat. We would not spend enough time there to appreciate your facility.

Back