• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Want to Buy XR400 stock OEM muffler - Resolved!

CZ47racer

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Wilson
I wish to buy a stock OEM muffler for my XR400, in order to pass a sound check at an upcoming event. Please pm with what you have. Thanks.

I dont know if i still have mine, I will look in the parts stash when I get in tomorrow, if its there it yours

I'm up in Austin. I have a stock muffler on my '97XR400. If you don't find one, I'll trade you my stock for whatever you have until you're done and then we can switch back. Sounds wonky, but whatever to get through your event.

I'm up in Austin. I have a stock muffler on my '97XR400. If you don't find one, I'll trade you my stock for whatever you have until you're done and then we can switch back. Sounds wonky, but whatever to get through your event.
That is a generous offer, and I am grateful. Let me see what pops up over the weekend, and I will get back to you. Thanks!

Ok, after scouring the back recesses of my garage (found 4 10mm sockets) a ZRX OEM muffler but no longer have the XR stuff I guess it all went when I sold the bike
a few years ago

Ok, after scouring the back recesses of my garage (found 4 10mm sockets) a ZRX OEM muffler but no longer have the XR stuff I guess it all went when I sold the bike
a few years ago
Understood. Thanks for looking.

Thanks again for the offer, but I have a local buddy who has offered his OEM muffler for the event.

Back