• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's see your very best photo

Awesome pictures from Today's Airshow in Cleburne, thanks to Jeff for pushing me to ask!
and Leon for telling me about the show

Attachments

• cleburne_airshow_2.jpg
    cleburne_airshow_2.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 108
  • cleburne_airshow_5.jpg
    cleburne_airshow_5.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 107
  • cleburne_airshow_wb.jpg
    cleburne_airshow_wb.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 114
I don't know that this is my best photo, and it certainly doesn't compare with some of the art in this thread. But it's definitely one of my favorites. In 2018, I was crossing the Navajo reservation on my way to the Grand Canyon to meet up with a buddy. I had just passed through this tiny little town and turned right - west - toward Williams. About a mile out of town, I glanced in my mirror and saw this vista behind me. I pulled onto the dirt, stepped off the bike, & took this shot with my Nikon. The picture is a great reminder of one of my favorite road trips.

27396368157_9564e1a603_h.jpgDSC_2247 by Tim Shelfer, on Flickr

Valker, I think that's actually a very nice picture. I'll let you in on a little digital photography secret. Open your picture in Microsoft Photo, and less than a minute of manipulating it - deepening the color, increasing the contrast slightly - will transform it. Give it a try.

Thanks. I might do that. I’m most assuredly not a tech guy. I think this is a pretty good pic also. Probably the best I’ve taken.

This has to rank up there on my exploits/picture proof....on the Green River in Utah in 2021 at a secret Serengeti Hideout Camp on a trip where we lived off 500s for a week. The sun had been down a little while and the stars were coming out and I liked what the fire was doing with the tree. I told GrapeApe, hold on we need a human in there as well, I love the shadows. Imagine the pic if it had been a really good camera instead of an Iphone.

1703080834021.png

Ok, not the best pic but the first pic with my new Pixel 8 Pro. Ran me $187 after trade in. Lolly has meth mouth but is a chew monster despite her dentals. She chewed a Kong a part.
1000000465.jpg

Back