• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's see your very best photo

Not my best photo, but it's just plain fun:

RIDING WITH "BABY GIRL" - as seen in Fulton, TX

Riding with Baby Girl.jpg

BABY GIRL SAYS "YOU TALKIN' TO ME??"

You Talkin to Me_s.jpg

There's seven Whooping Cranes visible in this image I captured this past weekend in Lamar, TX.
That's over 1% of the entire Whooping Crane population on our planet. So this number of Whoopers in the same image is a very rare sighting.

Seven Whoopers.jpg

I waited for them to take wing but they weren't moving much. As I reached my cutoff time of waiting, one bird started calling, which I'd never heard. Then another flexes his wings a little, so I knew they were getting ready to take flight:

Whoopers Take Flight.jpg

Cool shots of the cranes. Assuming those are tracking devices (maybe even cameras) on the legs of those in the middle.

Luv the dog pix too 👍🏻

Recent pic some days into the Polar Vortex storm. Below freezing, she wears a sweater. Ice or snow, she wears booties. She was not amused.
a7adc6730e54d708dc715a592e682e3a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I forgot about this thread. I took this one last year on my motorcycle trip to California. Sometimes the subject just makes taking a decent photo easy. We liked this one enough to print it. It's just too bad my visit coincided with a severe drought because having the waterfall flowing would have improved it that much more.

DSC01417-XL.jpg

I picked up the Sony prime lens for my A6000 and have been trying to learn to use it better. While in Peru I fell in love with the people there and took advantage of the opportunity to photograph as many of them as I could. As I stated earlier, sometimes the subject makes it easy to get a beautiful shot, and these two cuties certainly did while capturing my heart.

DSC01717-XL.jpg

Back