• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

💥Ari and Zack. 🏍

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Looks like a moto good guys show on motor trend tv. 3 episodes so far. Catch it before it dies

Wednesday night's dish network #246:pirate:

Last edited:
Reactions: JMZ

ning_and_Zack_Courts_Motor_Trend-5.jpg?w=664&dpr=2.jpg

I saw the show pop up in an ad and put it in my que to record.

However MT TV has the show on demand. so I'm binging and catching up.
Interesting show ... cobbling together bikes from almost nothing.

It looks good , so as far as our crowd is concerned...

Have doubts it will last but I welcome it.

I am recording also, I dont do commercials

So is Throttle Out 4.99/ month after free trial? Unclear to me.

I think $4.99/month is for the stand-alone Motortrend TV app subscription.
Mototrend TV is a channel on my YoutubeTV lineup.

I really enjoyed their content when they were doing YouTube videos for Motorcyclist Magazine. Well produced and the guys were naturals at what they were doing.

Watched that zombie episode...dumb

The 2 stroke swap/racing episode was good.

I did the trial subscription (free) from motortrend and watched one episode every other day or so. Overall, it's very good content - yeah, a little corny, but great production quality and overall, very entertaining. If I were the boss over there, I'd actually aim for LOWER production quality but 2x as many videos. That Baja episode could have been three separate videos, I bet. I think there were 6 or 8 in "season 1". Make that 12 to 16 per season - and there'd be a reason to keep a subscription open. Instead, I'll come back next year, watch the whole 7 episodes in a couple weeks, and cancel my subscription again.

Make it more like Wheeler Dealer and less like Road Kill

I did the trial subscription (free) from motortrend and watched one episode every other day or so. Overall, it's very good content - yeah, a little corny, but great production quality and overall, very entertaining. If I were the boss over there, I'd actually aim for LOWER production quality but 2x as many videos. That Baja episode could have been three separate videos, I bet. I think there were 6 or 8 in "season 1". Make that 12 to 16 per season - and there'd be a reason to keep a subscription open. Instead, I'll come back next year, watch the whole 7 episodes in a couple weeks, and cancel my subscription again.
Are you referring to these other productions beside Throttle Out ( “On Two Wheels,” “MC Garage,” and “MC Commute,” )?

I was not aware that there were more than 3-4 episodes of throttle out made. Once upon a time I happened across one episode of On Two Wheels on cable. This Throttle Out is another rare instance of a motorcycle show on tv.

Make it more like Wheeler Dealer and less like Road Kill
Agree...
Haha, it's easy to fall in to the roadkill type trap as far as production goes (no script just film it). I watch and laugh at roadkill too.

Ari and Zack are likable guys and knowledgeable for their ages, but I just don't see how this is going to survive as a pay-to-view business plan. And you fellas are right; nobody cares about high production value anymore and it's more expensive. The vids just need to be fun, informative, and cleanly produced. Few will care whether or not it looks like Kubrick.

The 1000 miles in baja was great. Like seeing the unconventional stuff. Really like the on bike commentary between the two.

So nice, I watched it twice.

Last edited:
Cant even watch roadkill for free anymore. Screw motortrend

I just ran across this on YouTube. I watch a little YouTube TV but mostly just watch YouTube now that we ditched dishnet after we got fiber internet.

I love everything Motortrend puts out. I just watch it when it comes out. Either you tube or TV. DVR and notifications set .

About to try out the 14 day trial. I loved these guys on Motorcyclist.

I’ll check and see what else catches my eye on Motortrend.

About to try out the 14 day trial. I loved these guys on Motorcyclist.

I’ll check and see what else catches my eye on Motortrend.
Make sure to watch roadkill! Best car show ever

I have now seen 4 throttle out episodes, the Baja one was interesting the others where very average. There are very few motorcycle shows to watch so it's nice to have something, shame TV companies wont invest in it to make it better!!

Gary

Back