• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

(2) '06 Moto Guzzi Beva 1100s For Sale Soon - help?

Very happy to report that I am (almost) finished with the red Breva.

I replaced all the broken parts, apart from having a welder fix the one footpeg part that had (2) broken bits.

I did NOT fix the one broken brush buster, nor the left mirror missing the head; I stowed those bits in the left side saddlebag.

I did an oil-only change, installed the new battery, and swapped spark plugs, too.

Found the bike's service code in the handbook, so that's a plus!

As soon as I got home from doing the above, the new matching pair of front discs were waiting for me on my doorstep! So, the job will be done tomorrow, and the bike is ready for it's new owner (whomever that might be).

Sharp-looking, even though it's got it's small scars. Took it up the road for a quickie, ZIPPY!!!!

IMG_0579.JPG

IMG_0580.JPG

Sooo today Pedro's going to be that guy...
What is the OTD price for sake of the people that think they allegdly may not be able to live without it???
Or those of us that have never been to Leander but are willing to meander for the right deal 😉...
😎

Last edited:
Sooo today Pedro's going to be that guy...
What is the OTD price for sake of the people that think they allegdly may not be able to live without it???
Or those of us that have never been to Leander but are willing to meander for the right deal 😉...
😎
Basically name your price, but please be reasonable.

God has a reason for everything that he does. The MAIN reason he called Andy home was because he had been such a humble, faithful servant. The SECONDARY reason was to bless others with what he had been entrusted with. These bikes are just mobile blessings, I'm just the wrench turner / relocator.

That red needs a head.

or you can get an entire motor for about the same and replace the jug, but shipping is the catch

why do I also have the urge for a Guzzi? Must be my MBS acting up!

Back