• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2014 Honda NC700X 1,587 miles $3,900

Reaction score
New leftover I bought in 2019 with zero miles, paid $6,717.07 out the door. Got the papers. I don't ride it enough to justify keeping it. My riding days are over. Manual transmission. Kept in garage always & never dropped. Replaced original tires in 2020. Replaced brake lines with Spiegler braided lines, replaced stock brake pads with EBC HH brake pads. Got the Seat Concepts upgrade installed. Soupy's adjustable lowering links, crash bars, neoprene for gaiters, Grip Puppies, Fiamm louder horn, reflective rim tape. Also includes a Parabellum tall windscreen, tank bag & tail bag, none of which I ever installed. I'm in Lewisville, Texas. Northwest of Dallas. Oh, that oil light: I turned the key for the pic but didn't start the engine. It goes off when started.

IMG_0642.jpeg

IMG_0645.jpeg

IMG_0651.jpeg

Image.jpeg

I would like to buy your Honda NC700x. How do we get together. Jim Carter Suzuki kid

Back