• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HILL COUNTRY 2024 Hill Country 500

Vote your preference

• Best Western $99 (single or double) +tax, hot buffet breakfast

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • America’s Best Value $69.99 (single or double ) breakfast: waffles, coffee

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Econolodge $50 single $54 double. Coffee, cold breakfast items

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • None of the above. I’ll make my own arrangements. (Camping or a different hotel)

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
same here.
hi everybody, this time I'm in, hopefully there will be a group that will take me. I haven't ridden off road in 4 or so years, so I'm back to rooky. I actually gonna get my motorcycle dury and mudy, it looks so new that is kind of embarrassing. HAHA! looking forward to see you all again.

Made reservations for a tent site at the RV park today. My father and I will be riding KLRs. First time "off-roaders" are well. Looking forward to the 25th.

Big thank you to the organizers for setting this up.

same here.
hi everybody, this time I'm in, hopefully there will be a group that will take me. I haven't ridden off road in 4 or so years, so I'm back to rooky. I actually gonna get my motorcycle dury and mudy, it looks so new that is kind of embarrassing. HAHA! looking forward to see you all again.
I'm in same boat with off-road.

same here.

Jorge! It'll be great to see you again! No worries, it's like riding a bicycle, right? JaJa!

If you don't mind riding on some pavement to get to the good stuff, then yes. I will be on my WR250R this year.
I'll be on my WR450 I don't care about speed I'm good with 60-70 on the highway. your WR250 should be fine. I took it to around the bend last month instead if my Tiger opted for a lighter bike and enjoyed it.

I'll start early by offering a to start a ride group right off the bat.
I have riding duel sport for over 20yrs and my days of wheelie and riding like a monkey is long past. I normally just ride with any group as a sweeper bringing up the rear. But this year I want to enjoy a the ride and explore the routes a little more than zoom down the dirt at 60-70 with that said look for "MajDad" on my number plate. If your new to off- road this is the group for you. I'll be camping at the RV park if interested.
See ya there.

I don't "push it" like when I had the 1090R. I rarely go over 70 if that. It's a "Thumper" too so I like to keep the vibes down.

I have riding duel sport for over 20yrs and my days of wheelie and riding like a monkey is long past. I normally just ride with any group as a sweeper bringing up the rear. But this year I want to enjoy a the ride and explore the routes a little more than zoom down the dirt at 60-70 with that said look for "MajDad" on my number plate. If your new to off- road this is the group for you. I'll be camping at the RV park if interested.
See ya there.
I just made reservations at Morgan's. Where are you?

See ya there.
I have a reservation at Morgan's. You?

I'll try to make this one. Can't promise it, but I'll try. I'll just be riding in each day... see no reason to camp considering I'm not far away.

Jorge! It'll be great to see you again! No worries, it's like riding a bicycle, right? JaJa!
mmmm. may ..be... haha, we will find out.
thank you again for setting this event and having me, Got my reservation at Best Western, BTW, the gave my the $99.00 price but said that nobody call them back to confirm the event. they were very gracious and cordial.

See ya there.
will find you, for sure

See ya there.
I'm in, white Dodge dually with a small camper, & Tuareg 660 on a trailer.

Back