• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

6th Annual Ghost's Freezeree and IXL School Jan 19-21, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe the burn ban is off now. Its pouring up here. Hopefully you're getting some rain there as well.

Could you add Herowithacomputer to the school and camping list.

Thank you and
Merry Christmas

Hey, this is my first post so nobody knows me but I’m not far away and want to try to make it. Not for sure yet but I’m going to try. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
hey we know you now come on down nobody bites . you will injoy it great peeps hang there :rider::eat::doh::giveup:

I'm definitely going to try. It is up to my work schedule but I think I can figure it out to have that weekend off. What is the plan for it? Just local trails on the ranch or do we do any longer rides?

what ever you want there is good riding on the back road around dodys place.or hang at the ranch

OK!!! I am good to go. I will bring 3 bikes ...if I need more let me know. KTM 525 ($2000 repair at munn),and 690 and the Yamaha XT(had to replace battery). May bring a few new kids...will post if they confirm.

Monica...I talked to Dodi....BRING IT!!!! We will see what we can do.

I love a FREEZZZZZE-a-reeeeeee

Very interested in this but there seems to be a bit of missing information for those than haven't been in the past.

What is the format? Dirt only rides? Street / dirt adventure rides? Is riding to the event the ride and then we get there and eat and hang out or do we ride in the days and hang out at night?

I've got a KTM Super Duke and a WR450. Which bike should I bring if I come? I'm guessing the WR....but it's got a stock tank so only about a 60-70 mile range.

what you just said last time i was there me and some others guys road the ranch on dirt bikes. hung out some then went on a little dualsport ride around back roads of gatesville .If J QUEEN 1 2 OR 3 show up justin knows that area great .realy laid back have fun respect dodys property believe me you rip it up around there lots of fun people .hope that helps .and sorry my typeing sucks TD:sun::rider::rider::eat::eat::rider::rider:

Oh forgot there is gas not that remote bring both bikes . when the sun goes down the fire goes up BOOM .i think dody is fire master when the last time you saw a fire started with a pistol :trust::trust:

Very interested in this but there seems to be a bit of missing information for those than haven't been in the past.

What is the format? Dirt only rides? Street / dirt adventure rides? Is riding to the event the ride and then we get there and eat and hang out or do we ride in the days and hang out at night?

I've got a KTM Super Duke and a WR450. Which bike should I bring if I come? I'm guessing the WR....but it's got a stock tank so only about a 60-70 mile range.

We have all kind of roads here. I have some trails suitable for WE and within fairly close have nice roads for a super Duke. Mongo lives close and has a Super Duke also and will be at the event. We are 3.5 miles from the nearest store with gas and beer. Walmart is 7 miles. I usually cook and we have donations can to pay for food.

Ok...I am planning to be there. Will probably bring the trailer so I can bring both bikes.

Sounds like a good time. Looking forward to it.

I will plan on being there again. I am a prior student but if there is room I would love to be in the class.

I dont want too start a recluse war but no .you are past double A rider no recluse man up .hope to see ya soon so i can test that 450 .gotta make sure its safe for ya :rider::rider:

At a certain point in ones life you say screw it and cheat every chance you get . When your young and dumb you got something to prove , someday you'll wise up . Yea Recluse .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back