• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AMA Hard Enduro Coming to West Texas High Plains in 2023

Johnf3

Reaction score
The Lubbock Trail Riders Gang is at it again. Think you got what it takes? Come join us in April 2023.

1668824409279.png

The race organizers of the series came out a few weeks ago, and liked what they saw as far as potential. They want us to put in a 35 mile loop. The "features" as far as some of the hardest obstacles will be just west of camp up and down what we call the west wall. Rambo will also be utilized and "hardened" where we can.

Will be out tomorrow to start working on both the regular enduro coming up soon in 2023 and also scouting stuff for the hard enduro.

I'm pretty sure Lubbock is the birthplace of the "Flat Earth Theory", as my friend who lives there once told me, "My dog ran away from home, but I walked out on my front porch 2 days later, and could still see him!"

Is this the race at Post?

I'm pretty sure Lubbock is the birthplace of the "Flat Earth Theory", as my friend who lives there once told me, "My dog ran away from home, but I walked out on my front porch 2 days later, and could still see him!"

Is this the race at Post?
It is at the Lubbock Trail Riders lease North of Post. From Lubbock about 30 miles or so as the crow flies. It ain't flat, promise.

I have buddies who ride the Post Enduro every year, and they promise me, it is very tough!! Unfortunately, my health, and lack of the proper bike, both preclude from racing enduros, MX, or any other similar endeavors!

I went to KsTeMve's ADV ride in Luling earlier, only to discover that I had a torn tendon in my left hip!! I do have my eye on a KX450, but my body keeps telling my brain, I am NOT young any more, and that thing is STUPID FAST!:flip:

But it would be really cool to show up to the track towing the KX behind the GS!! :cool2:

The LTR property is awesome...and it ain't flat. The place has enough features to make a hard enduro there challenging. Way more than just another tree dodging game.

Back