• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Another Suzuki

Reaction score
I always say I'll never do it again but I bought this basketcase 2 months ago. It is slowly nearing completion, just tidying up some wiring issues and waiting for a front master cylinder. And yeah, I'll probably never do it again.

Attachments

• suzy.jpg
    suzy.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 1100e mock1.jpg
    1100e mock1.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 53
  • final2.jpg
    final2.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 53
  • gold7.jpg
    gold7.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 1100e mock.jpg
    1100e mock.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 54
Thanks: It's a 1982 1100E. Almost done with it. Just going to tie up all the wiring harnesses, double check all the bolts, install the airbox and start it up. Spent all morning getting the Chinesium master cylinder bled.

Attachments

• goldie1.jpg
    goldie1.jpg
    507.8 KB · Views: 37
  • goldie2.jpg
    goldie2.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 38
Well, I'm thoroughly impressed, gonna check out your other threads. I just watched your fellow B.C. guy FortNine on you tube yesterday . Love that gold. Didn't know if it was 82 or 83 but did spot the round head light in the pile of your photo. I think you need to do another šŸ˜„šŸ«”

Thanks guys. I'm not from Texas so I don't post here much but I follow as I find the group of guys here great. Here are another couple I did within the last few years. The orange 750 was my favorite, I bought it off the original owner who had started the resto but came down with health issues so I completed it. The blue 1150 was another basketcase I did. It looks like I only love Suzukis but I'm going to change it up a bit and will probably do a Kawasaki GPZ next and maybe buy another VMax to restore as I bought one brand new in 87, they had issues as they were heavy and didn't really handle but were interesting anyway.

Attachments

• 1150E.jpg
    1150E.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC03854.JPG
    DSC03854.JPG
    447.7 KB · Views: 26
  • azuke1.jpg
    azuke1.jpg
    669.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Thanks guys. I'm not from Texas so I don't post here much but I follow as I find the group of guys here great. Here are another couple I did within the last few years. The orange 750 was my favorite, I bought it off the original owner who had started the resto but came down with health issues so I completed it. The blue 1150 was another basketcase I did. It looks like I only love Suzukis but I'm going to change it up a bit and will probably do a Kawasaki GPZ next and maybe buy another VMax to restore as I bought one brand new in 87, they had issues as they were heavy and didn't really handle but were interesting anyway.
Your attention to paint and graphics makes it look like new old stock, like.

Back