• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone know about an bad bike accident Saturday early a.m. between Bandera and Kerrville?

I looked online and couldn't find anything in that area. I sure hope the rider made it. Maybe the ambulance left with no lights because the rider walked away from it. It would be a miracle for sure.
I checked too, got to be some way to find out!

Im just a hack that's been riding a few years so not as knowledgeable as many here but you know what they say , never quit flying the plane. Riding much the same, one moments inattention is all it takes.
That was definitely part of my flight training. I've saved it while riding once or twice doing that. I even believe I managed to come out of my first Africa Twin dying uninjured because of that. Never stop flying/riding/driving/etc!

That was definitely part of my flight training. I've saved it while riding once or twice doing that. I even believe I managed to come out of my first Africa Twin dying uninjured because of that. Never stop flying/riding/driving/etc!
I probably picked that from one of your posts, makes sense. It is all about managing the center of gravity isn't it.

All sorts of things can happen while riding that can be out of your control.
I hope that the rider is ok and able to ride again.

Ride safe!
This. I'm recovering from one of those right now; recently had a truck turn left in front of me; right at 30 years of almost daily riding and commuting in traffic without contacting another vehicle... then, there it is. Never let your guard down, never make assumptions, never get complacent or overconfident.

I hope this guy wasn't alone when it happened. That's another change I'll be making.

Back