• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Arlington/Fort Worth Cycle transport.

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tamez
Having an issue with the 2013 Bonnie. It loses acceleration after twisting throttle. I need to take it to Monkey Wrench Cycle about 3 miles away to have Frank look at it. Trying to sell it and well, I can't sell a malfunctioning bike. Appreciate anyone that has a trailer or truck (I do have a ramp) willing to transport it. I am technically in E. FtW on the Arlington Border, close to I30 and Eastchase.

Having an issue with the 2013 Bonnie. It loses acceleration after twisting throttle. I need to take it to Monkey Wrench Cycle about 3 miles away to have Frank look at it. Trying to sell it and well, I can't sell a malfunctioning bike. Appreciate anyone that has a trailer or truck (I do have a ramp) willing to transport it. I am technically in E. FtW on the Arlington Border, close to I30 and Eastchase.
I have a meeting this morning, but if you call me this afternoon or tomorrow morning. We can work something out, but it may take a day or two. 817.614.8076

Sharkey - did you get the help you needed? If not, I'll be in Pantego/Arlington tomorrow morning and could be free by noon (maybe earlier) to help. Was planning on taking my car, but if needed I could drive the truck.

Sent a DM with my #. If you could help out tomorrow that would be awesome.

Back