• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Beyond Epic 2014 - The Circle of Wisdom

Agree with ND, this was a great event.

If the lack of participants does not warrant the effort Richard and Connie invest preparing these rallies, we should just schedule it and make it happen.

A BBC event!

Bikes, Beer and Chairs for the Circle of Wisdom!

From mobile

Last edited:
Not equipped for the off-road stuff, although looks like something I would enjoy.

I had tentatively planned to make this but circumstances.... y'all know how it goes. We all sing our separate verses, but the tune is the same.

I know it's frustrating to plan and no one shows. Hate I couldn't make it. Just has been a tough year for almost ANY riding for me, let alone trips.

Maybe one day. Maybe - - -

Dang!:angryfire Spent a total of about 5 hrs editing a video for the first time.... and it wont up load to photobucket. Wrong format. Don't know how to change it.:doh:

Ok edited Day 1. Added audio and uploaded it to youtube and they cut the audio...:doh:
But here it is. [ame="http://youtu.be/BclrLpbj3ng"]Beyond Epic 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

Back