• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bobby Kyle benefit

Kyle Family & Friends,
Some of you may have heard my Uncle Bobby Kyle was in a serious accident while testing a dirt bike last Saturday afternoon and was flown to Christus Mother Frances Hospital in Tyler, Texas.
Over the last 5 days his amazing group of friends (and by group I mean 100s) have provided incredible support, generosity and prayers as we worked to sort through his injuries and condition, medical care and the emotions and logistics of it all.
This very special group of people have now also set up a GoFundMe to help him with his medical and living expenses while he is in recovery.
I am humbled and so grateful - words will never be able to thank everyone that reached out enough. Your prayers carried him and us through a very scary 48 hours and will continue to support him back to 100%. I hope you don't mind, but you all are now family.
1f917.png
1f64c.png
2764.png

Accident was Oct 14, FYI

Back