• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BulletProofDesigns has great customer service!

RollingJ

You can be a 0 or a
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
A set of these guards came on my 2006 KTM 450 XC when I bought it 5 years ago. This bike had seen many miles and a few healthy 'drops' before it came into my possession, and I've thrown it around with relative abandon while I've owned it. There are at least 500 hours on my fire breathing monster.

I've never had any issue with my radiators bending or being damaged, until I ran headlong into a pine tree at 20mph last month. No guard or rad would have survived that crash.

I wanted another set as I am putting the bike back together because they are super beefy, worked so well for so long, and never got in the way of my fan or any tank I installed. I wasn't sure of fitment because they were not listed on their website, so I gave them a call and casually explained what happened and if they were still available...

They asked me to send them pictures and my address so they could send me a new set, AT NO COST!

That, my friends, is how you make lifelong customers!

20221014_090713.jpg

20221014_090732.jpg

20221014_090823.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. I really like my BPD radiator guards. I have a different brand that is also popular on another bike and there really is no comparison. The excellent customer service is icing on the cake.

Yep good stuff, I have never tested the lifetime warranty as thoroughly as you did, but have come close more often than I should

Back