• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CANCELLED!! NADS Ride - Sat 29 Oct 22, KSU 0930hrs IHOP Waxahachie

Reaction score
I posted the info on a ride I'm doing this weekend in the General area by accident :) Here's the info and link:

RIDE DAY (Saturday 29 Oct 22)

If you are going, please post here so I know. If no one replies for the ride, I'll just take off on my own! haha.
NADS = gNarly Adventure Dual Sport Club. Free group for ADV riders in the Waxahachie area.
Start IHOP Waxahachie. Pending good weather. Watch here for a cancellation.
Big Bike Friendly (able to do 70mph and be comfy)
KSU (Kick Stands Up) 0930hrs
Riding to Lake Fork Area (no idea! haha) via back roads.
No plan just a general route idea and let's just tool around and see what we can find.
EVERYONE is welcome!

Attachments

• IHOP Location.png
    IHOP Location.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
Well...with the rain today all day and some rain tomorrow predicted I think I'll wait for a dryer day for a 250 mile ride! :) haha. I'll see if I can set-up another ride next weekend and post a new thread! T

Well, with the beautiful weather today I managed to get "Scrub" out for a ride around the new house area. It was perfect weather for sure and I enjoyed it! I'll see if I can set-up another ride next weekend later in the week when I know the weather better and what plans we have. I'm finally getting my metal barn/garage installed this week so that'll distract me a bit! :) haha. Anyone up for a ride next weekend? T

Attachments

• 20221030_094807.jpg
    20221030_094807.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 66
  • 20221030_094829.jpg
    20221030_094829.jpg
    620.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 20221030_100904.jpg
    20221030_100904.jpg
    802.5 KB · Views: 67
I like that old Dr. Pepper painted sign. I wonder how old it is.

Not sure how old it is but it looks pretty old! :) It's on the side of a building in the little town of Maypearl (South of Midlothian and West of Waxahachie) near our house! It's a pretty small town! T

Back