• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

So far, count me and Karen along with Leon and his wife. Checking on Jim and his will and will give an update if they are attending. See you there.

So we are going to do something a bit different this week. Since Jeff and Gaye will be leaving very shortly for their big trip we are having a pot-luck dinner at our house. We will meet at our usual time - 6:30pm. If you would like to attend send me a message or call me. Please let me know by Wednesday morning so we have enough food for everyone.

Okay folks, our soon-to-be Loopers have requested we dine at Red River BBQ tonight. Darmie and I will be there. Leon and Dora too. Still waiting to hear from Jim and Shari.

Time to go to the Tropics. Let's go to Lucian's tomorrow night. It will be a good time Mon.

Hey folks - Nice day for a ride! How about we hit up Abe's tonight? I think its been a while.....

Back