• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

i'm gunna try to make it tonight...Heads & Tails is fine w/ me...wanna try their fish tacos before i say mine are the best! :eat:

like i said my place is a neighborhood joint in the middle of Clear Lake City not much of a view or ride destination...wudn't mind check'n the other place out and get outta my place for a bit...we can always go there another time...

...but u guys name the place and i'll try to make it :rider:

:chug:

Hey guys,

I'm gonna try to make it tonight. Heads n Tails looks to be right up the road from SSBG, correct? Sorry I've been out of pocket lately, but I had a heart attack at work back on May 3rd and I'm just now feeling ok to ride again. I hope to see a bunch of you tonight. I'm shooting for 6:30.

Donnie

maybe for me , still waiting for my tube to come in. i pinched my tube putting my new tire on last week.

maybe for me , still waiting for my tube to come in. i pinched my tube putting my new tire on last week.

Gee Aaron, most people wait for their ship to come in ... aim a little higher buddy :lol2:

Sorry I missed tonight, I was up in the NW part of town visiting with my son. My buddy and I leave Friday morning for the Dragon, BRP, Washington DC and the outer banks. Here's a link. See you guys in a few weeks.

Gee Aaron, most people wait for their ship to come in ... aim a little higher buddy :lol2:

:clap: Now that's funny. Sounds like a pretty good trip your heading out on Joe; sometimes I do wish I had a big road bike to do something like that.
Turnout was pretty good, but the "view" was sparse. Place was crowded with cars, but not much folks out on the deck. Suprisingly, it was not hot at all, and the little breeze blowing through made it feel quite nice. I won't be there next week as I'll be working nights, but I kind of like the idea Chris suggested of just making Heads 'n' Tails our weekly rondezvous point, unless otherwise said.

Had to wait to see what my schedule would look like for this week, but now I know. I'll see you fellers at the usual spot. :rider: :eat:

RTE invite for the bike night folks, come on out.

motorcyclesmilie.gif

I will be able to make it on Wednesday. I'm new, I just moved in from Louisiana. From the last few posts I'm guessing it is at heads n tails?

I will be able to make it on Wednesday. I'm new, I just moved in from Louisiana. From the last few posts I'm guessing it is at heads n tails?

Welcome! See you at Heads 'n' Tails. I'll be there around 6:30ish.

i will be there.

i am getting ready to ride my little 250 to the three sisters area on Thursday afterwork. Leakey TX area. wish me luck.

SHNF ride this friday July 3rd 8:00am Kelly's Pond... :rider:

...may see u guys tonight.

:chug:

P.S. ...just so u know the woods got 1-2" of rain in the last two dayz...so u's guys shudn't be skeerd away because of the sand like last time
:lol2:

Back