• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Desert Sledin Dummies Thumpin Utah

I feel like this is a remake of the scene where Robert Shaw compares scars with Richard Dreyfuss.

So I will have to raise your fractured fallopian with my black death undertoe. It's obvious who is worse off. Nothing more need be said....well maybe this.....Farewell and adieu ye fair Spanish ladies, farewell and adieu you ladies of Spain......

View attachment 366624
Whoa, wait a minute!!!!
Not 3-4 months ago you said this was a pic of your foot. Something doesn't smell right!
1698757928161.png

Last edited:
I came clean if you read that full report, it's a pic of my mother-in-law's foot. Bless her heart.

Whoa, wait a minute!!!!
Not 3-4 months ago you said this was a pic of your foot. Something doesn't smell right!
View attachment 366625
I agree...I don't think there's anything wrong with Steve's toes. That's actually black nail polish because as we all know...well...Steve is kind of kinky. He probably also has some questionable tattoos, but they must really be in questionable locations being that we often see him getting almost completely naked in many of his travelogues. Kinky I tell ya.

You said they wiggle and are going to fall out, pull them out and get the healing started! :D

No videos please!

Now I know what that strange hump was above your knee!

They were about to cut your chin strap on that Klim Krios......I was holding back stopping the "progress" as I didn't want to upset the boss lady's mojo.....and then I think Grape or Garbear got in there and told them they could get the buckle undone and she let them. Then two or three people pulled your helmet off carefully while she held your neck. The boots, unfortunately I was involved on that end. I thought for sure they were going to cut your bad leg boot off. Nope, we pulled it off while you screamed. You're welcome. We're your number one fan!

1699384766341.png

I don't think any of us wanted to mess up the boss lady's mojo. She was very easy on the eyes - hubba hubba. Of course, that means about $1500 of gear is now in the trash can but I'm not complaining. I would have been willing to pay a lot more than that. Oh, and I beg to differ. That was a yell not a scream. :mrgreen:

I don't think any of us wanted to mess up the boss lady's mojo. She was very easy on the eyes - hubba hubba. Of course, that means about $1500 of gear is now in the trash can but I'm not complaining. I would have been willing to pay a lot more than that. Oh, and I beg to differ. That was a yell not a scream. :mrgreen:
Did Steve not even give you a stick to bite down on? Some friends.:lol2:

How's the recovery coming?
Thanks for asking. Recovery is going slow but well. Since last week, I can now make it up and down the stairs ok and also take much larger strides. I'm off pain meds except at night. At just under 4 weeks post-op, I feel pretty good about things. I sure wish the healing would hurry up though.

Only natural to want to be right back where we were BUT, patience and good care are in order. Otherwise, you risk getting back to where you were.

Is physical therapy being suggested? PT can be instrumental in a full and timely recovery.

We are all rooting for ya!

Two things.

We need an update on Lickety....with a pic of him up and getting around. Am I right?

And we need Grape to post more video from our trip....beyond day 2. Am I right?

1699903214895.png

Back