• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Desmo Workshop Ducati Service

Reaction score
It looks like an alternate to the Ducati dealers in central Texas. They’re located in Austin. Does anyone have any feedback on them?

Reviving this old thread. gore-tx, did you end up going to them? How was the experience if you did?

Any other recommendations? I am first time Ducati owner and looking to get the belts replaced on a new to me scrambler.

Belts are simple , pull the covers off rotate the motor till timing marks are all on loosen tensioners and replace belts then retighten . Dont turn anything with the tensioners loose and life is good , i dont go by the the book servicing my bikes . The book is for race bikes and mine are not that plus mine are all 20 plus years old now and getting a few thousand miles a year tops .

Back