• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dos Salsas - Georgetown

MGN54

Reaction score
Hi!

Me on my RT and my friend Wayne on his recently purchased T100 Bonneville headed out for Georgetown this morning with the intent of going to the Monument for breakfast. On the way out of town he mentioned at a stop that there was a Mexican food place that he had heard about and if we saw it would I like to give it a try. To be honest I had my taste buds set for some pepper bacon at the Monument but said "sure, let's give it a try".

Boy, am I glad we did. Had the Thursday breakfast special and it was great! I want to go back for dinner sometime as Im' sure it is just as good. Here is a link to their website: http://www.dossalsas.com/ :eat:

Mark

PS: What a great day for a ride! :rider:

PPSS: They don't have pie! :(

I love the place, but the crowds keep me away. They really need to expand. The Monument will soon be relocated to the old Ford dealership right off of the square.

I'm with Kurt. Dos Salsas has the best Tex-Mex in town, IMHO, but they're way too crowded and the service can be really bad at times. And what's with the policy of no separate checks?:thumbd:
They do make a great breakfast, though...:eat:

Back