• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Father's Day Ride to Breakfast @ The Smokestack

Just tried to load the route into CoPilot.

Total fail.

Back on the horse. Time to try again.

I am likely to make it. Will let you know here otherwise. Thanks!

Pacman... just confirming this is a pavement only ride. I have a buddy on a Goldwing that is interested in joining me / us. Goldwings don't like unpaved roads. :)

Pacman... just confirming this is a pavement only ride. I have a buddy on a Goldwing that is interested in joining me / us. Goldwings don't like unpaved roads. :)
Yes indeed, pavement only.

A friend from the plant claims he will meet us at 51/567.
He retired yesterday and treated hisself to GSXR1300 ...

Also, TDTrans claims he will be there as well.

Turning out to be a big deal ...

Nice!

Maybe I should call Smokestack and warn them...

I'm the buddy... and my wing has been down many unpaved roads before... soooo... I'm game for whatever. ;)

Just joined up and posted an Intro. Looks like I'll be joining you guys.

See you Sunday morning. :)

I'm the buddy... and my wing has been down many unpaved roads before... soooo... I'm game for whatever. ;)

Just joined up and posted an Intro. Looks like I'll be joining you guys.

See you Sunday morning. :)
Excellent! See you Sunday.

I'm a serious maybe. Probably meet you there. There are a couple good gravel roads from my direction in Roanoke.

TTR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm fairly certain I will make it. It has been too long! It will be good to catch up. Look forwarding to seeing you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Maybe we can get Mitch to lead us on an after-breakfast ride.
You guys should totally do some more miles. After bfast I've got to boogie over to Cedar Hill for my kids baseball tournament. I love riding and I love watching my kid play baseball, so it's a win for me either way.

In. See you at Quik Trip 0700 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...same meeting spot, ksu at 7?

I've worked all day and didn't input a route. Plan to show up and follow PacMan.

Back