• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FIM International Six Days of Enduro 96th EDITION /// AUG. 29 – SEPT. 3 – 2022 /// FRANCE / LE PUY EN VELAY

It is! Lead by Brandy Richards.

In 2021 - "Richards became the first person in the century-plus history of the ISDE to win every single test in her class."

She may have won every test in her class so far in 2022 as well.

It is! Lead by Brandy Richards.

In 2021 - "Richards became the first person in the century-plus history of the ISDE to win every single test in her class."

She may have won every test in her class so far in 2022 as well.

I know USA women riders have won all 10 tests through two days. Not sure if BR won them all, but after two days they have a seven minute lead over 2nd place. In the special test world of racing, that is an eternity.

USA men are probably too far back already to get a total event podium position, unless one of the teams in front of them lose a rider. K. Russell retired but some how still got a spot on the USA Trophy team. Hard to not be an active racer and then magically show up and post world class times and he is not doing that.

Josep Garcia for Spain is crazy fast in these special test conditions--flat or off camber turns that are loose. He is really able to get the bike to bite in the turns and still stay on the gas. He will win the individual overall going away as long as he keeps it clean.

After dominating proceedings, the United States exited the race midway through the day when race leader Brandy Richards (KTM) crashed out.
Great Britain was quick to inherit the race lead and with two days remaining now hold an eleven minute and thirty second lead over France.
Proving once again that nothing is ever certain in FIM ISDE until the end of Day Six, there was great shock on Day Four when the United States lost their lead.
A crash from Richards – who also led the individual classification – forced her to retire and with it ended their hopes of defending their Women’s World Trophy crown.
Lying second to the United States in this year’s title fight, Great Britain ended today as the surprise leaders. There was added glory for Great Britain, with Jane Daniels also taking victory.
“It’s been a huge surprise for us to end today as the leaders, but it goes to show that anything can happen in the FIM ISDE,” told Great Britain’s Rosie Rowett (KTM). “I hope Brandy is ok and I feel for the United States, but I guess this part of racing too.
“While we have got a pretty big lead in the race over France, we can’t take anything for granted tomorrow.”

Well, that bites! I hope she isn't hurt too bad.

brandyrichards198

Unfortunately I had a really bad wreck today in test 1 suffering a concussion and small spleen laceration. We decided it was best for my health to pull out of the race. Just a small setback, I’ll be back 💪🏼 Good luck to all of the women competing the rest of the week 🙌🏻 I’ll definitely be cheering them on 🤙🏻

Thank you to everyone that reached out to check up on me, definitely means a lot seeing all the support 🙌🏻

Now that there are only four riders, all scores count so there is no one rider buffer like there used to be. That is how it should be I think. Brandy Richards was dominating, but at that pace you are on the edge and it bit her. Hate that for Team USA. They were throwing down on the competition until BR crashed.

The USA men are off the pace. Wonder why we did not send our four best riders?

Thanks for the update’s guys. Y’all are making it easy for me to drop in and get a high level view.

Back