• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from East Texas

Reaction score
I've been looking for a way to invite/coordinate rides and thought I'd give this a try. Also, wouldn't mind meeting new people to ride with. I attempted CycleFish once but was very disappointed. Been riding pretty much since I was 9-10 ( and THAT was a while ago). Grew up in Northern Maine, lived in Indiana for 10 years and have been in Longview for 23+ now. Wasn't born here, just got here as fast as I could. I ride a Road King down here, and a Fat Boy when we go to Indiana to visit. Love 60-65 MPH on hilly, curvy back roads and don't really need a good reason to go.

Ridin.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3187.JPG
    IMG_3187.JPG
    482.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6173.jpg
    IMG_6173.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Thadd n Cheryl bikers.jpg
    Thadd n Cheryl bikers.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Traffic.JPG
    Traffic.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 27
  • DOT Hat.JPG
    DOT Hat.JPG
    246.9 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to TWT! Lots of great people here and plenty, like you, that need little excuse to enjoy some hilly, curvy roads (self included).

Welcome to the forum.

If you haven’t heard about it, you may want to consider signing up for the Motorcycle Grand Tour of Texas. Several members on the forum participate and might enjoy a group ride to make some of the stops. Registration closes on Feb 29.

Welcome … always loved working in Longview and then exercising in Lobo Football field with the locals.

Last edited:
Was lookin to bu I got guys working on my house this weekend and need to be here for that. Is this a regular ride? Looked like a fun trip down and back.
Pie runs are held monthly at various points around the state, but check out bike nights that might be held weekly near you. If not... "build it and they will come".

Back