• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

GS can do!

00243E7D-B9C6-44E1-94AD-F1827C8F1A8A.jpeg

Scary looking, but the water didn't look all that deep or slick. I've done stuff in Arkansas that was worse than that! :-P

Correct but looked like some hidden baby heads under the water. Hit one wrong and bike tumbles down that step and over the next step pushed by the rushing water. Bye bye bike.

And so effective too. And you dont even have to pick it all up, cause ya rarely fall down :-)

Just think about the stress on that narrow front tire! :eek2:

I often stand up for long periods of time on the pavement. As he mentioned, the bike is just so comfy when standing. On dirt, standing makes for a MUCH smoother ride as the bike handles the bumps and holes in the roads and it allows me to see those bumps and holes sooner rather than later so I can dodge them if needed. I don't care what people think. I am not "posing" and pretending to be an awesome rider because I am standing. I'm awesome standing or sitting :nana:

I am not "posing" and pretending to be an awesome rider because I am standing.
Of course you're not and it's not intended for you. But I've seen many that are just following the leader, he stands they stand, ect. Carry on! I stand as needed too.

Back