• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello everyone!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Brian.

Life long Texan, family has been here since before it was a state. Rode dirt as a pre-teen to late teens, then a multi-decade absence while career building and raising kids. Picked back up a few years ago with street riding and was immediately hooked again quickly accumulating a stable of bikes & scooters between myself and the lady.
  • My daily is a Royal Enfield Himalayan; the suspension along w/ hard panniers make it a great commuter/city bike with all the construction on DFW roads, and it's decent in the dirt.
  • Alternate is a Yamaha Stryker; great looking, handling, and sounding crusier all around.
  • Lady's daily driver is a Honda ADV 150; peppy, light, and decent suspension for our pot-holed streets.
  • Her alternate is a Yamaha V-Star Classic 650; it's a good bike and she loves the look, controls are still a reach for her super petite frame so still working on getting it dailed-in for her.
Bike photos attached.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    524 KB · Views: 33
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    442.6 KB · Views: 32
Welcome from the Southwest contingent! Those R.E. bikes are sure gaining traction (pardon the pun) across the country. Great value.

Back