• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HONDA XR650L OWNER'S SIGN IN

Milage doesn't matter if you are revving to redline often.
If you are going to run it like that get some BeeHive style racing springs.
I dont over rev it much, I just noticed it and wanted to track it down. I have to do the countershaft sooner than later so everything else will get addressed at that point.

I dont over rev it much, I just noticed it and wanted to track it down. I have to do the countershaft sooner than later so everything else will get addressed at that point.

From what you are describing it sounds like a touch of valve float
Just try a FRITZCO sprocket. It's wide enough to keep your countershaft going a while longer.

From what you are describing it sounds like a touch of valve float
Just try a FRITZCO sprocket. It's wide enough to keep your countershaft going a while longer.
It's got a fitzco now. But the countershaft is pretty far gone
737c5c4982982e7afc02bc04758eb010.jpg

I also have Fritzco sprocket on mine . How long have these been manufactured ? Ran the xr650r sprocket backwards for quite awhile then switched as soon as I found these.

I also have Fritzco sprocket on mine . How long have these been manufactured ? Ran the xr650r sprocket backwards for quite awhile then switched as soon as I found these.

Starting year four of production and sales.
Proud to say zero defects with a 100% Top Seller rating on eBay.
We have developed sprockets for several similar troublesome applications like the XRL.
Specialty chain sliders are also a big part of what we do.
Many modernizations have occurred. The most recent was to shipping. It was in the kitchen by the fridg. Now its moved to a totally modern location to the left of the microwave. LOL
A big thanks to all our customers.

Fritz is an old school QA/QC guy ... Gives him an eye for detail.
I met him via ADVRider.

Starting year four of production and sales.
Proud to say zero defects with a 100% Top Seller rating on eBay.
We have developed sprockets for several similar troublesome applications like the XRL.
Specialty chain sliders are also a big part of what we do.
Many modernizations have occurred. The most recent was to shipping. It was in the kitchen by the fridg. Now its moved to a totally modern location to the left of the microwave. LOL
A big thanks to all our customers.
I got your sprocket from this fine gentleman.

Fritz is an old school QA/QC guy ... Gives him an eye for detail.
I met him via ADVRider.

Got my Fritz on eBay. Kinda wanted the 14t but only found the 15. Now I learn he’s right here on the site ! Dohhh!!

Got my Fritz on eBay. Kinda wanted the 14t but only found the 15. Now I learn he’s right here on the site ! Dohhh!!

Just click on my other items. All in stock!!
Soon I'll change those ads to composite ads that have a pull-down selection for all tooth counts in one ad.

Let's get back to XRL stuff!!

You might like a 16t for highway duty and take a 14t for trails. I plan on getting both eventually.
Currently running 15/45

Yup, put a 16 on the klr and dropped rpm’s by 500... I bet a 14 will give me better low end trail goodness on the xrl

Yup, put a 16 on the klr and dropped rpm’s by 500... I bet a 14 will give me better low end trail goodness on the xrl

It certainly helped the gearing abyss between 1st and 2nd ... 1st ran out of legs pretty quick as a result.

Back