• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I've got a problem...

Went to texas in 2007.We liked it!We loved it!Wonderful meat...nice people...and because of flood with a heavyyyy rain we were not able to visit Dallas.I remember being stucked in a huge traffic jam on a hyghway.I remember..how do you say that again.."don't mess with texas"or something.This is the real America for us.I visited the American airline museum(i like planes as well)and oh my God I saw for the very first time a DC3.An old guy was my personel guide,so kind,so nice with a beautiful accent.I told him "I'm sorry I can't understand everything you say"and he told me "oh but I can understand everything you tell me!".Hopefully my english is much better now.So be sure we will come once again in your great state.

Went to texas in 2007.We liked it!We loved it!Wonderful meat...nice people...and because of flood with a heavyyyy rain we were not able to visit Dallas.I remember being stucked in a huge traffic jam on a hyghway.I remember..how do you say that again.."don't mess with texas"or something.This is the real America for us.I visited the American airline museum(i like planes as well)and oh my God I saw for the very first time a DC3.An old guy was my personel guide,so kind,so nice with a beautiful accent.I told him "I'm sorry I can't understand everything you say"and he told me "oh but I can understand everything you tell me!".Hopefully my english is much better now.So be sure we will come once again in your great state.

Hey, I flew on a DC3 . . .
Well, maybe I am old.

I recommend you come back to Texas. You can stay with us. I can practice my French and provide you with all the airplane rides you wish.

J'espere vous allez bien.

Ton ami,

"Etienne"!

Prayers sent. You may leave Texas but Texas never leaves you. When you make it back to TX, I would love to show you around Dallas and Ft.Worth and the great small town of Granbury, where we live. Hope to see you someday...

I recommend you come back to Texas. You can stay with us. I can practice my French and provide you with all the airplane rides you wish.

J'espere vous allez bien.

Ton ami,

"Etienne"!

Etienne you can practice your French when you want with me!(pm me if you have any question about it.You're brave to learn this very hard language,english is easier even if I make mistakes).
Je vais bien,merci.

Ton ami
Thierry

Also praying for you Thierry. You are worthy of all our prayers and God's healing.

Prayers for you my friend. Our family is also going through a bad time. My grandmother was given 5-7 months just today. This is her second fight with cancer.

I say this, don't give up but don't be scared. God tells us there is a better place so why worry? That's not to say we speed it along, but knowing that there is something better makes the travel easier.

God bless

On monday 23 my wife and I are going to a cancer center in the city of marseille.
I need your support,I don't know what will be the future,the treatement ect..
I 'm going to ride this afternoon with my friend François and his 1200 harley that has been modified "old style",I'll take a few pictures.Trying to forget a little my lymphoma and enjoying the ride.I like my v-strom!

You are still very much in my thoughts and prayers, Thierry.

When I faced melanoma, this was very encouraging to me.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Phil 4:6-8

Just came back from marseille..once again...huge traffic jams and because of strikes gas stations don't get gas trucks delivery,it's a real mess,people become crazy!Anyway the female doctor was very nice with us.A body scanner and a blood exam(really sorry for my poor english) and a new appointment in june with the results.According to her,the small tumor being totally removed,things should be fine.No treatment at all.Just a check every 6 months to be sure it's ok.Still,it's a lyphomia of MALT (not Hodgikien).They can cure it but they can ...mmm..I m searching the word.."treat"??it.

Just came back from marseille..once again...huge traffic jams and because of strikes gas stations don't get gas trucks delivery,it's a real mess,people become crazy!Anyway the female doctor was very nice with us.A body scanner and a blood exam(really sorry for my poor english) and a new appointment in june with the results.According to her,the small tumor being totally removed,things should be fine.No treatment at all.Just a check every 6 months to be sure it's ok.Still,it's a lyphomia of MALT (not Hodgikien).They can cure it but they can ...mmm..I m searching the word.."treat"??it.

GOOD DEAL!

So we are a little reassured of course.But the fight is not totally over.
I bumped into a guy I know(an ex client)by chance,he got a kindney cancer..
That center is really famous here and they have good doctors.When I was waiting my turn I was praying for all people who are sick with this horrible disease.Ederly and young people,no matter your religion or the color of your skin,please God be good with them,we are all your children.

This is a relief to us as well. My wife (a nurse) understands the medical information, and we are truly happy to hear this news!

My blood analysis is pretty good.Just one thing is a bit "out of the line".
Of course I have to wait the appointment with my doctor in june and the result of scanner.Seems to be like the doctor said last week.

Sounds great so far, we're still praying for all involved.

Scanner yesterday.I have 5 lumps and my body with one in each lung.They are pretty small.
I think it's not a good new.Still waiting for my appointment in marseille.

Back