• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's see your very best photo

I won't call this my very best work, but it does make me want to get on the bike and go......enjoy.

SaysitAll.jpg

Bryan

Maybe not my best, and not much in comparison to other pics in this thread, but my desktop pic at the moment.

Make sure you wear your helmet, in case you miss the turn:

ArchesTrailCurve.jpg

Seems a shame to post it at such a small size. Filling the screen, you get a real sense of the depth, due to atmospheric perspective.

Taken in Arches National Park near Moab, Utah, while with some excellent friends.

I won't call this my very best work, but it does make me want to get on the bike and go......enjoy.

(snip!)

I liked Bryan's pic so much, I made some adjustments to the brightness and contrast, and, with his permission, I'm posting it again in its adjusted form:

SaysItAllEd.jpg

This would look good on your wall, wouldn't it?

62 huh? I musta missed that one - that's it - gotta go back!;-)

450273365_S3pRQ-L-1.jpg

http://kphenix.smugmug.com/gallery/6990121_wKxCe#450273344_3EEyB

:rider:
I had some fun using the "Nellie's Crafts" sign in the background to figure out where the photo was taken. I was going to say something like "Hey, that looks a lot like Arkansas State Route 7 between Harrison and Russellville!" but then saw that you'd given the location in your SmugMug gallery.

Looking at the highway on the web, seems like it would be fun to ride! I like that they used the word "crooked".

Here are some of my "google earth" like pictures over Nevada and Grand Canyon on the way to Las Vegas.

IMG_7805.jpg

IMG_7806.jpg

IMG_7807.jpg

IMG_7808.jpg

IMG_7815.jpg

IMG_7817.jpg

IMG_7821.jpg

IMG_7826.jpg

IMG_7836.jpg

IMG_7838.jpg

IMG_7839.jpg

IMG_7844.jpg

IMG_7850.jpg

533515790_TaP8C-O.jpg

533515656_kC8qm-O-1.jpg

I don't know about my "Very Best", but I captured these on Friday and I like them.

Timing..... I had to watch the corporal giving the fire command to catch this shot....

DSC01364.jpg

Single frame shot, not a multiple exposure attempt.

I shot this one last night after watching the bats fly out from the Congress Ave bridge.

Austin at dusk
555847365_pQAuJ-L.jpg

Back