• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lost job - prayers appreciated

glad many of you believe in the mystical all-being and his ability to help you.. congrats on the job and it keeping you happy..

Gary

Thanks. I hope you won't be offended by my responding to you in my request for prayer thread, clearly marked as such. I do appreciate well-wishes even if not coupled with prayer.
The One, True Mystical All-Being, Creator of the Universe, Redeemer of Men and a personal relationship with Him is what brings me joy, whether the circumstances of life are happy or sad. Happiness is fleeting and circumstantial. Yes, there is happiness in a good job, and I am very happy to have this job.

Thanks. I hope you won't be offended by my responding to you in my request for prayer thread, clearly marked as such. I do appreciate well-wishes even if not coupled with prayer.
The One, True Mystical All-Being, Creator of the Universe, Redeemer of Men and a personal relationship with Him is what brings me joy, whether the circumstances of life are happy or sad. Happiness is fleeting and circumstantial. Yes, there is happiness in a good job, and I am very happy to have this job.
Completely agree and well stated. . Christ came that we may have life, His life living in us and flowing from the inside out..

How true Crew Chief. Seek and you shall find that all along God has pursued mankind for the reason he created them. To have a personal eternal relationship with the living God.. When Adam and Eve committed the sin of unbelief in Eden and hid from God. The first thing He did was pursued them in love. God has always pursued mankind in our free will existence wanting to reconcile us one heart at a time unto Himself by belief in the finished work of Jesus through his death, burial, and resurrection.

Back