• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Monday, 16/MLK-Dirt Slab Ride

Auto

Reaction score
Anyone else up for a ride north or south since we have a holiday? Slow, old, and suck, but not dead. :mrgreen:

I was thinking the same thing. Good with some pavement and dirt/gravel. Where do you suggest meeting? I'm in North Richland Hills and I'm familiar with riding N/NW and SW of Fort Worth.

I was thinking the same thing. Good with some pavement and dirt/gravel. Where do you suggest meeting? I'm in North Richland Hills and I'm familiar with riding N/NW and SW of Fort Worth.

Venus???

Does 10a at the Exxon in Venus work for you?

101 US-67, Venus, TX 76084

That works. I will be the old guy, on White Tiger RP 900. I have some routes, but would prefer new ones if you have them. Looking forward to it.

I’ll see you and any other takers at the Exxon in Venus tomorrow, 10am. I’ll be on a black and yellow GS.

It was great meeting @Auto today for my first foray into Ellis Co. in search of some good road and gravel to chew on. My first impression is that tax revenues must have been so good for the county that they saw fit to pave almost every bit of dirt and gravel they could find. Thankfully, things got a little looser and dustier after lunch. A big thanks to @Auto for helping me out of a rutted dead end in the middle of a cow pasture following some questionable navigation by yours truly (don't believe every gpx you read on the internet). We cut things short due to time but I'd like to take another shot at Ellis Co. soon before I write it off completely.

IMG_4427.jpeg

Back